The July 8 2005 build of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, colloquially known as the GameStop demo, was a demo given out at GameStop.
The main menu music is the underground Venice theme. The demo contains five items:
- A promotional video of the backstory of Sly 3.
- Lemonade Brawl
- Fly the Biplane
- The Shaman Escapes
- 2P: Sly/Carmelita
Main article: Lemonade Brawl
In the July 08 2005 build (the GameStop demo), the job is called "Lemonade Brawl".
- The introductory cutscene, where the Cooper Gang barges into the bar, is omitted; the demo jumps straight to the drinking challenge.
- The scrolling instructions along the top of the drinking challenge states: "Press ,, , in any order to drink lemonade faster!"
- Despite Sly's controls in the pause menu indicating that can charge up Sly's charged cane spin attack from Sly 2, it is not present in gameplay.
- Sly's Charge Combo operate identically to the final retail builds; The button charges the combo.
- Spin Attack Level 1 is the only charge combo available to the player.
- When Murray is carrying an enemy, is used to pickpocket, regardless if the enemy is carrying any coins.
- The art on the coins is the same art used in the Sly 2 Prologue. (Clockwerk wings)
- The scrolling instructions along the top of the Mask boss battle states: "Let Bentley and Murray stun him before attacking."
Fly the Biplane
Main article: Fly the Biplane
The Shaman Escapes
Main article: The Shaman Escapes
Main article: Cops and Robbers